Another column of mine that needed to be revived…
I have used pictures as a guide for my blessings this time!
- ‘Baby in the belly’ – love…
- A delicious steaming pot of fresh chili con carne (recipe to be found here)
- A girlfriend who proposed to cook together as a date and actually ends up having to cook the meal alone in my kitchen because my daughter refused to sit with her daddy and absolutely had to sit with me! So sweet! And it was really good lasagna with caramelized chicory and pumpkin sauce too!
- A very good birthday party for our two year-old and an even better homemade cake (at least the taste was…)
- Leftovers of said cake for yummy breakfast the next morning… Mmmmm
- Palm trees in toddler hair <3
- Trying out a new smoothie recipe and loving it! I’m sharing it with you shortly!
On to more blessings in March AND the 40 days of blogging challenge! A challenge to be reckoned with I think! See you tomorrow I guess?